The SITRANS F C MC2 DN 50 to 150 is suitable for accurate mass flow measurement for all kind of liquids due to the high accuracy, which is better than 0.15% of the mass flow rate. Due to the versatility the meter is easy to install and is recognized for its high accuracy in a wide turndown range which is a paramount in many applications.
The sensor is designed with a parallel S-tube and optimal oriented inductive pick-ups enhancing the accuracy and turn-down range as well as a space saving compact split-flow sensor design facilitating low pressure drop. The SITRANS F C MC2 is self-draining in both horizontal and vertical position.
The SITRANS F C MC2 also includes a EHEDG approved hygenic version based on the SITRANS F C MC2 standard design. The hygenic version comes in the sizes DN 20 to DN 80 covering the required sizes within food & beverage applications.
In order to make a complete flowmeter, the SITRANS F C MC2 flow sensor must be combined with one of the following MASS transmitters:
SITRANS F C MASS 6000 (only remote installation): For general industry applications
SIFLOW FC070: For direct integration into SIMATIC based systems
Typical applications: Dosing within chemical and pharma (dosing of chemicals), Food & beverage (milk, cream, pastes) and Oil.
|Measuring range||From 2130 to 510000 kg/h (standard version) From 230 to 113400 kg/h (hygenic version)|
|Nominal size||From DN 50 to DN 150 (2" to 6") (standard version)
From DN 20 to DN 80 (3/4" to 3") (hygenic version)
|Accuracy||≤ 0.15% of rate|
|Nominal pressure||Max 100 bar (Max 1450 psi)|
|Medium temperature||From -50 to 180 °C (-58 to 356 °F)|
|Sensor design||Two tube bended|
|Approvals||≤ DN 40: II 1/2 EEx em [ib] IIC T2-T6
≥ DN 50: II 2G EEx em [ib] IIC T2-T6
- Space saving dual sensor design facilitating low pressure loss
- Parallel S-tube design and optimal oriented inductive sensors enhances accuracy and turn-down range
- Rigid enclosure design reduces the influence from pipeline vibration and thermal stress
- EHEDG approved sensor design including a high variety of hygienic connectors
- SENSORPROM enabling true Plug & Play facilitating cost efficient installation and commissioning
- Enhanced safety with superior safe Ex-design EEx em [ib] IIC; ≤ DN 40: II 1/2 EEx em [ib] IIC T2-T6, ≥ DN 50: II 2G EEx em [ib] IIC T2-T6)