Based on patented digital signal processing technology, the SITRANS FCT030 transmitter delivers true multi-parameter measurements with enhanced efficiency, security and simplicity. It features a modular design for convenient installation and replacement, and can be remote or compact mounted with all SITRANS FCS400 sensor sizes.
FCT030 is approved for custody transfer and certified for safety critical applications up to SIL level 3. It is a universal transmitter suitable for all industries certified for hazardous areas with ATEX, IEC Ex and FM approvals.
The transmitter is based on the latest developments within digital signal processing technology – engineered for high measuring performance:
- Fast response to step changes in flow
- Fast dosing applications
- Entrained gas
- High immunity against process noise
- High turndown
- Easy to install commission and maintain
FCT030 is available as standard with 4-20 mA analog output with HART 7.2. Additional input / output functions can be freely configured for analog, pulse, frequency, relay or status.
The transmitter comes with user configurable graphical display and new SensorFlash® technology, a micro SD card for configuration backup, firmware update and data storage.
In order to make a complete flowmeter system, the SITRANS FCT030 transmitter must be combined with the sensor SITRANS FCS400.
- Digital signal transfer (Sensor and transmitter)
- SensorFlash® removable micro SD card
- SIL3 safety integration certified at design level
- Modular construction
- Graphical display, same across PI
- Certified for custody transfer
- 100 Hz update rate to all outputs
Typical applications: Chemical process industry, Oil & gas industry, Automotive industry and Power generation & utility industry.
|Architecture||Compact or remote configuration|
|EMC performance||EN 61326-3-2|
|Material||Aluminium with corrosion-resistant coating|
|Mechanical load||18 to 1000 Hz random, 3.17 G rms, in all directions|
|I/O||Up to 4 channels combining analog, relay or digital outputs and binary input|
|Display||Full graphical display, 240 x 160 pixels|
|Power Supply||24 to 90 V DC, 100 to 240 V AC|
|Approvals||Hazardous areas||ATEX, IECEx, FM, NEPSI, CSA, TISS, GOST|
|Complying with NAMUR|
|OIML R 117|
|Certificates||ATEX, IECEx, FM, NEPSI, CSA, TISS, GOST, PED, CRN, 3A|
|Compact system SITRANS FC430||SIL 3|
- Graphical display– 240x160 pixel readout with up to 6 views, user programmable
- Accurate billing – redundancy digital output 90º/180º for billing or dosing control
- Custody transfer– CT approved system to OIML R117
- Dosing control – direct control of one or two on/off valves, or one analog valve for dosing applications
- Alarms & safety– advanced diagnosis and service menu enhances troubleshooting and validation
- Alarm handling – choice of Siemens or NAMUR standard configurations (NE21 and NE43)
- SensorFlash provides simple sensor replacement into existing transmitter