SITRANS FUE1010 is a highly accurate clamp-on non-intrusive ultrasonic flowmeter for revenue grade thermal energy sub-metering and energy efficiency distribution monitoring, with a real time coefficient of performance (COP) for HVAC systems.
The SITRANS FUE1010 is being offered in single and dual channel/path configurations. There are two enclosures to choose from: wall mount and portable. The meter is also available as a pre-configured, portable Energy Check Metering Kit dedicated for the HVAC industry.
Application examples include chilled and hot water sub-metering, condenser water, glycol, thermal storage and lake source cooling.
Pair the SITRANS FUE1010 with the SITRANS F US Thickness Gauge to ensure precise flow measurement.
|Measuring range||±12 m/s (±40 ft/s) bidirectional|
|Nominal sizes||DN 6 to DN 9140 (0.25" to 360")|
|Accuracy||±0.5 to 1.0% at ≥0.3 m/s (1ft/s)|
|Repeatability||±0.15% at ≥0.3 m/s (1ft/s)|
|Inputs||4 analog, 2-4 temperature|
|Outputs||4 analog, 4 status, 4 frequency|
|Ambient temperature||-18 to 60 °C (0 to 140 °F)|
|Medium temperature||-40 to 230 °C (-40 to 450 °F)|
|Enclosure ratings||Wall mount: IP65 (NEMA 4X)
Portable: IP40 (NEMA 1)
|Approvals||Wall mount: FM, CSA, CE Portable: UL, ULc, CE|
- Allows measurement of both low flow rates and low differential temperatures
- Includes various output options, including energy rate and total consumption
- Minimizes capital cost by enabling simultaneous measurement of two pipes (dual channel)
- Measures a wide variety of liquid applications
- Accommodates shift in measurement technology necessitated by presence of high aeration or suspended solids (dual mode)