SITRANS FUG1010 clamp-on non-intrusive ultrasonic flowmeter is ideal for numerous natural and process gas applications. It uses an internal AGA-8 table for fixed gas composition to compute standard volume and is in compliance with AGA-10 speed of sound measurement practices.
The meter is available in single, dual and optional four channel/path configurations. There are three enclosures to choose from: wall mount, wall mount explosionproof and compact explosionproof.
Application examples include check metering, flow survey verification, lost and unaccounted for (LAUF) gas analysis, and production and storage.
Pair the SITRANS FUG1010 interface detector with the SITRANS F US Thickness Gauge to ensure precise flow measurement.
|Measuring range||±30 m/s (±100 ft/s) bidirectional|
|Nominal sizes*||DN 25 to DN 1500 (1" to 60")|
|Accuracy||±1 to 2% at ≥0.3 m/s (1ft/s)|
|Repeatability||±0.05 to 0.1% at ≥0.3 m/s (1ft/s)|
|Inputs||4 analog, 2 totalizer|
|Outputs||4 analog, 4 relays, 2 digital, 2 status|
|Ambient temperature||-18 to 60 °C (0 to 140 °F)|
|Medium temperature*||-40 to 60 °C (-40 to 140 °F)|
|Typical Minimum Pressure||7 to 10 bar (100 to 145 psi)|
|Enclosure ratings||Wall mount: IP65 (NEMA 4X)
Wall mount explosionproof: IP66 (NEMA 7)
Compact explosionproof: IP65 (NEMA7)
|Approvals||INMETRO, CSA, FM, CE, ATEX, C-TICK|
* for additional size and temperature ranges, please consult factory
- Tolerates most wet gas conditions
- Allows measurement of standard volume flow for fixed gas compositions without the need for a separate flow computer per AGA-8
- Ensures immunity to pressure-reducing valve noise
- Accommodates permanent and direct burial installations with optional rugged stainless steel sensor enclosure