The SITRANS FUP1010 clamp-on non-intrusive ultrasonic flowmeter offers maximum versatility plus battery power for portable field use. It can operate in either WideBeam transit time or Doppler mode, making it suitable for virtually any liquid.
SITRANS FUP1010 is ideal for general flow survey work where high accuracy is required. It is being offered in single and dual channel/path configurations in a weatherproof enclosure. The portable meter is also available as a pre-configured Water Check Metering Kit for the water and wastewater industry.
Application examples include raw and potable water, sludges, mixed liquor, hot and cold water systems, thermal energy and batching.
Pair the SITRANS FUP1010 with the SITRANS F US Thickness Gauge to ensure precise flow measurement.
|Measuring range||±12 m/s (±40 ft/s) bidirectional|
|Nominal size||DN 6 to DN 9140 (0.25" to 360")|
|Accuracy||±0.5 to 2.0% at ≥0.3 m/s (1ft/s)|
|Repeatability||±0.15% at ≥0.3 m/s (1ft/s)|
|Input||4 analog, 4 status, 4 frequency|
|Output||4 analog, 2 temperature|
|Ambient temperature||-18 to 60 °C (0 to 140 °F)|
|Medium temperature||-40 to 230 °C (-40 to 450 °F)|
|Approvals||UL, ULc, CE|
- Facilitates use in the field thanks to meter portability and one hour quick charge for four hours of normal operation
- Withstands rain damage and rough treatment that would destroy most other meters
- Minimizes capital cost by allowing simultaneous measurement of two pipes (dual channel)
- Allows storage of numerous site data, making it very suitable for survey use
- Measures a wide variety of liquid applications