The SITRANS LU02 is a dual point ultrasonic long-range level controller for liquids and solids in one or two vessels up to 60 m (200 ft).
SITRANS LU02 will measure liquids, solids or a combination of both in one or two vessels of different sizes, shapes and configurations up to 60 m (200 ft).
The system uses ultrasonic technology to measure level, space, distance, volume or average/differential. It features patented Sonic Intelligence echo processing software for superior reliability. Transducers can be mounted up to 365 m (1 200 ft) from the monitor.
Readings are displayed in user-selectable linear engineering units on the backlit LCD.
Key Applications: chemical storage, liquid storage, bulk solids storage (gravel, flour bins, grains, cereals), plastic pellets, tripper car.
Note: Hand Programmer shown is an accessory and must be ordered separately.
Supplementary Components are designed to work with most types of instrumentation to provide enhanced functionality such as remote displays and remote monitoring solutions. Please find more information here.
- Dual point, long-range level monitoring
- Easy to install; easy to program using removable infrared keypad (optional)
- Compatible with all Echomax transducers
- Backlit LCD display with reading in standard engineering units
- Automatic level-to-volume conversion for standard or custom tank shapes
- Dolphin Plus compatible
- High/low alarms