Pointek CLS500 is an inverse frequency shift capacitance level switch for detecting interfaces, solids, liquids, toxic and aggressive chemicals in critical conditions of high temperature and pressure.
Patented Active-Shield technology ensures that measurement is unaffected by vapours, product deposits, dust and condensation. The unique mechanical probe design coupled with a high performance transmitter gives superior performance in a wide range of level detection applications.
Pointek CLS500’s microprocessor-based electronics provide one-point calibration, making setup possible without shutting down your production process.
Key Applications: foam or liquid/foam level, glycol regenerators, high-pressure coalescers, LNG applications
|Process Temperature||-60 to 400 °C (-76 to 752 °F)|
|Process Pressure||Up to 150 bar g (2175 psi g)|
- Patented Active-Shield technology so measurement is unaffected by material buildup in active shield section
- 2-wire loop powered with solid-state switch or 4 to 20/20 to 4 mA output
- Simple push-button calibration and integrated local display
- Full function diagnostics
- HART communications for remote commissioning and inspection