The battery or mains powered SITRANS FUE950 is a universal custody transfer approved energy calculator. It is designed for use in hot water, chilled water and cooling/heating applications.
The calculator has a modular construction which means that it can be fitted with optional output modules when it is ordered. These include a pulse output, pulse input, current output and an M-Bus add-on module. If needed, the necessary temperature sensor pair and pockets can be ordered along with the calculator.
The SITRANS FUE950 can be used with SITRANS FUS380, SITRANS FUE380, SITRANS F M MAG 5000, SITRANS F M MAG 6000, SITRANS F M MAG 8000 and SITRANS FST020.
Application Examples: District heating applications, Chilled water applications, Combined cooling/heating applications
|Meassuring range||Qp ≤ 360000 m³/h (600000 GPM)
P ≤ 15000000 kW
|Accuracy||EN1434 Class 3, typical ±(0.5 + 3K/ΔΘ) [%]|
|Input / output||Input:
1 Pulse of flowmeter (always included)
2 Temperature input as PT100/500,
2 or 4-wire (always included)
2 Pulse input (optional)
2 Pulse or status (optional)
1 M-Bus (optional)
1 RS 232 M-Bus protocol (optional)
1 RS485 M-Bus protocol (optional)
2 current (4-20mA , passive) (optional)
|Display||8-digit LCD display with associated pictograms/symbols|
|Enclosure||IP54 (in accordance with IEC 529)|
|Power Supply||Battery (3.6V Lithium D-cell type)
230 V a.c.
24 V a.c.
|Temperature input||From -20 to 190 °C (-4 to 374 °F)|
|Ambient temperature||From 0 to 55 °C (32 to 131 °F)|
|Approvals||MID (EN1434, heating) and PTB K7.2 (cooling)|
- MID directive approval for custody transfer for water energy metering
- Cooling approval (according national German PTB K7.2 standard)
- Suitable for 2 and 4 wire temperature sensor connection
- Delivered with heat-/cooling approved PT500 sensor set (incl. sensor pockets)
- Optical M-Bus data reading in accordance with EN 1434
- Instantaneous values for energy and volume flow
- Flexible input / output option modules
- Long battery lifetime (up to 16 years)
- Option for 2 current outputs (4 ... 20mA, passive)