Baumer conductive filling level switches detect conductive liquids quickly, reliably and to the millimeter at up to four switching points.
LSK also enables measuring the filling levels in containers where they can only be installed from above. The measuring rod is available up to 2m long, and so also suitable for deep tanks. For containers made of non-conductive materials the measuring stick can be used to ground.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Pump controls
- Food and beverage industry
- from -20 to 140 °C
- All parts in contact with materials are made of acid-resistant stainless steel and PEEK.
- 3A certified, matches FDA and EHEDG
- Installation in pipes from ND25
- optionally with PTFE coating
- optionally with built-in electronic switching (LKP100), 1 switching point
- DIN rail module (DNGA) for further switching points